You choose your options for each stage location. Accommodation is not included in the entry fee.
- Naramata Centre
- Sandy Beach Lodge & Resort
- The Village Motel
- Naramata Courtyard Suites
- Bed & Breakfasts & Inns
Plan Your Race
We will be exploring the beautiful Okanagan Region. The event will start and finish in the beautiful Naramata Bench located in the South Okanagan Valley which stretches 25km along the eastern side of Okanagan Lake.
Travelling by Vehicle:
- From Kelowna: Travel South on HWY97, crossing the Lake via the WR Bennett Bridge towards Penticton.
- From Penticton: Travel NE towards the East side of Okanagan Lake and follow Naramata Road.
Travelling by Air:
- We recommend flying into the Penticton Regional Airport which is approximately 30 minutes from the Naramata Bench.
- You can also fly into the Kelowna International Airport which is approximately 1.5 hour drive to the Naramata Bench
BCBR will be teaming up with a few experienced racers in the spring of 2022 to offer you some training tips, programs and point you in the direction of gravel training camps to get you prepared for our 5 day stage race. For now, keep fit and keep up the winter training!! Follow us on Facebook & Instagram to keep up to date on the newest information.
TaG Gravel Explorer Training
In partnership with our friends at TaG, this will be a monthly training day that mirrors the challenges and terrain variables of our upcoming Explorer.