Ensure that you fully read and understand the following policy regarding all refunds, transfers, and cancellations. This policy applies to registration and additional upgrades purchased.
I, the registrant understand that in the event that the race is cancelled or postponed as a result of, but not limited to, an act of God, Pandemic, Natural Disaster, including but not limited to forest fires however caused, earthquakes, storms, and floods, war, strike, revolution, lack of or failure of transportation facilities, laws or interventions or actions of statutory bodies, major accidents during the race, or other such causes, I acknowledge that NO REFUND will be granted. In the event that The Gravel Explorer is unable to execute its 2021 event, on account of any reason mentioned above, we will allow 75% of your paid value (net of processing fees) in credit to a future event, valid up to 4 years from your original purchase year – subject to availability.
I acknowledge the following conditions also apply:
- In the event of a race closure or course alteration, no refund or credit will be offered if a race stage(s) is cancelled or postponed or rerouted or shortened.
- Entries purchased for 2021 event(s) are transferable before August 1, 2021.
- There is a $100 administrative charge for entry transfers. Please note that entries which are sold, gifted, or transferred by the original registrant to another rider is not eligible for refunds from The Gravel Explorer (BC Bike Race). Buyers and/or recipients of re-sold, gifted or transferred entries will be required to register directly through The Gravel Explorer (BC Bike Race) and are subject to all the other terms and conditions of the original registration.
- Refunds are available until May 31, 2021 at 75% of entry fee.
- Refunds are available until June 30, 2021 at 50% of entry fee.
- No refunds after June 30, 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No Deferrals under ANY circumstances.